January / 2011

2010 Is Over…..What Do I Do Now?

PAYROLL The first thing you want to finalize for 2010 is your payroll. In addition to your usual payroll quarterlies (941, State Unemployment, and Labor & Industries) you must also file forms W-2 for all of your employees (with the corresponding W-3 – the total of the W-2s) and also Form 940 – Federal Unemployment […]